////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

In the name of ALLAH    

I'm Dr.SMY

I decided to do this plan:

1.Study hard all the time to be accept in a good Medicine university in Iran.(This action takes two years and it will be finished in 2021)

2.Study Medicine and earn money to have a good life with serenity and happiness . In this time , I will get married and make my favorite life . I will buy my beautiful favorite house and my car and … . I will enjoy of my life with my wife and my friends.

3.I will continue my studying and be a professor in my major . I will form a scientific team and invent new ways of treating. I will found the treatment of incurable diseases in the world.

4.I will earn a lot of money day to day and setup an international factory and attract our young unemployed people .

5.I use these amount of money to expanding Islam all over the world by means of helping our religious scientists and develop the economy of our country.

Then

I will manage all of these:   *STUDYING* /  *EARNING MONEY* /  *EXPANDING  ISLAM* /  *ENJOY OF LIFE* / *MAKE JOBS*

This is my aim.

In this way God helps me, And I will do that …………………………

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

مشخصات

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین وبلاگ ها

آخرین جستجو ها